What Is Green.Org
Green.Org is a communications agency focused on helping businesses grow and scale. We specialize in helping companies raise capital, in addition to marketing, PR, and business development.
Green.org is a weekly podcast, social media channel, semi-annual event, and news platform that highlights leaders and news in business, energy, tech, and sustainability.
Work With Green.org
In addition to creating content for our audience, we offer the additional following services to businesses. Green.org has worked with hundreds of clients across a variety of industries to help them get investors, new customers, and clients, and reach an international audience of millions of people.
- Digital Marketing – Green.org is a full service digital marketing agency helping businesses increase revenue by reaching their target clientele through all digital media channels. Learn more here.
- Press & Management – We help businesses establish themselves as thought-leaders through interviews, news appearances, press features, and speaking engagements. Green.org is a part of a network of leading international media conglomerates. Learn more here.
- Fundraising & VC – Green.org is a certified partner of a variety of different angel investors who primary invest in renewable energy, cleantech, and sustainable organizations. Green.org’s angel investor partners have $100M AUM. Learn more here.
- Hiring/Staffing – Green.org has a network of hundreds of thousands of professionals in the business, tech, and sustainable industries. We work with companies to match top tier talent with open positions. Learn more here.
- Event Coordination – Green.org is partnered with Events.com to help coordinate, market, and execute the biggest events on the planet. Learn more here to get your next event planned.
- Investing in Cleantech, Renewable Energy, and Sustainable Businesses – Green.org is partnered with hundreds of start up companies and incubators. If you are interested in investing in cleantech, renewable energy, and sustainable businesses, learn more here.
- Sponsor Green.org & The Green Summit – If you would like to use the opportunity to get in front of thousands of leaders in business, tech, and energy, then we have a variety of ways in which you can get involved with The Green Summit & The Green Podcast. Learn more here.
Who Founded Green.org
Green.Org was founded by Dylan Welch, the CEO of Green.Org and Dylan Welch Media. Dylan has a long background in television production and business development, having produced over 1,000 TV shows with ABC, NBC, CBS, and Amazon, before starting his own company with a focus on clean technology, renewable energy, and sustainability. Since then, Dylan has interviewed hundreds of scientists, CEOs, and experts in the renewable energy space, and has shared their stories to millions of people.
Dylan’s big picture goal is to build a media and communications company that leads the way to a more environmentally friendly and sustainable future. By providing high quality, entertaining, and educational content, Green.Org will pave the way for future generations to live more sustainably.